5 reasons to choose a customised website
09 februari 2023
Every day, hundreds of websites come online. These are either created with a template or customised. A customised website gives you complete freedom, but does it make sense to invest time and energy in it?
Yes, it makes sense and we have 5 good reasons for that!
Why should you opt for a customised website?
1. Unique layout: serves as your company's business card. First of all, your customised webshop will ensure that you can be unique and that your website will not look like that of many others.
Also, your website or webshop will be made based on your brand's house style. So you have control over the look and feel. With template-based websites, you have limited options to customise the layout.
2. Optimised for search engines: A unique website scores better with Google and your visitors than a standard website. Furthermore, user experience also weighs more and more in the ranking of websites. Since your website is developed from scratch, it is also easier to set it up for search engine optimisation.
Moreover, a customised website allows you to provide unique content that better suits your target audience than that of a template-based website. So you can easily create a pleasant and original user experience, which in turn has a positive effect on your position in the organic search results.
3. Speed is an important quality factor for Google search results. It can make the difference between number 3 or a top position. Visitors do not want to wait between loading pages, but want to reach their final destination on your website as quickly as possible.
Many websites and CMS systems come with a lot of built-in functionalities. This is to ensure that their websites can reach the widest possible customer base. The problem is that every website created with these platforms comes with all these functionalities, whether they are needed or not.
This bloatware, as it is commonly called, can not only increase the complexity as a user, but also affect the technical structure of the site, which in turn can increase the loading time of the website. At Tailr, we make sure your website is responsive and that your visitors have a pleasant browsing experience.
4. Future-oriented: Always a website you can build on. Add new types of pages? Or link with external software? There are no or few technical limitations. At Tailr, we also work using the headless principle. You can read what that is here. As a result, you are always completely platform-independent and your website is always ready to evolve with the latest best practices for websites and web shops.
You ask, your Tailr-developer codes your tailor-made website.
5. Maintenance: Does something go wrong with an update or modification? Then you can contact our experts to solve the problem. Did you know that websites that are not maintained are vulnerable to cyber attacks? It also has a negative impact on your SEO score.
Are you going to have a website or webshop created soon? Then be sure to take into account your growth potential and how you see your website evolving over time. With a custom-made website or webshop, you immediately lay a solid foundation that is fully adapted to your needs and growth potential.
Wondering how much it will cost to have a custom-made website, web application or web shop made? Then fill in the contact form. Our experts will help you as soon as possible.
Want to know more about a custom website?
Wondering how much it costs to have a customised website, web application or web shop created? Then fill in the contact form. Our experts will help you as soon as possible.